Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday

It is so hard to walk in the mornings when it is dark and cold.  I didn't go very far this morning but I am glad that I went.  I went to exercise class also which was fun.  Oliver took Ruth to the bathroom at exercise class so I said I owed him.  He wanted to go to Del taco for lunch so we did that.  They kids played for a while and had a fun time.  I dropped them off at school afterwards.  I was able to finish quilting the quilt.  It turned out good.  The quilt doesn't lay flat on the edges and I wonder if it is because the minky was pretty stretchy and I pulled it too much.  I gave it to Isaac and he likes it.  We walked home from school and Oliver cried the whole way again.  I think he is tired from school.  I made squash soup from the garden but I put to much spice in it and it was uneatable.  So we went to the black pearl for dinner.  Oh well.  I am glad that you made it back Mom.  I hope that it was a super fun trip.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...