Thursday, October 3, 2019

Way to go

That is so neat that the kids are doing so well in school.  That is so neat.  Thanks for calling me.  Work was good and then we met the Gumm Gang at Applebees where that Spaghetti factory is by Robin.  The Shopko that went out of business is going to be a Target.  I was super excited about that one.  That will be fun to have one there.  Maybe they can do that in Logan.  I think Bingo is going to be on November 9th.  I will let you know for sure.  I am super excited for the weekend.  I am going to meet Robin and Jeramy tomorrow night and get pallets.  Karen is coming down also.  Everyone drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...