Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday

Today was a really nice day.  Oliver didn't have school and Isaac got out at 1:30 so it was nice.  I walked this morning and it is so cold, I miss the warm weather.  Isaac had pajama day at school and he was so excited.  Since I didn't need to pick up Oliver I told Isaac he could ride his scooter home by himself and he was excited about that.  Ruthie had school this afternoon and Oliver walked in and got to say hi to his old teachers.  They gave him a old picture of him when he was three.  He was so little.  When Ruth was done with school we went hiking in the canyon to see the fall leaves.  It was really pretty and we had a fun time.  The kids took a ton of pictures.  We had parent teacher conferences and the boys are doing really good.  They are smart and kind which is all you can ask for.  I had book group afterwards at Kneaders.  It was good to go and talk with everyone.  Love you guys and thanks for coming up this weekend.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...