Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday

Things are going good here in Kamas. Thanks everyone for the fun birthday weekend. Work went good to day. Although it was hard to wake up in the morning. I think I am caught up and everything I missed on Friday so that is good. I meant to ask has any seen my rubix cube I was going to play with it las night and couldn't find it. I showed Isaac I could solve it on Saturday night but I didn't see where it ended up. I did check the toy bins and under the couch. Just keep and eye out just incase it got packed somewhere. Thanks again for the fun time everyone. I hope that everyone had a great Monday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...