Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday

Karen, I asked Isaac and he said that they last time he saw it was on the cushion coffee table.  I hope that you find it.  Robin, those look awesome.  That is a good idea.  Thank you!!  Today was good.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  Ruthie was in a bad mood this morning and but calmed down after playing at the exercise class.  Randy came over and tiled a bit.  He was worried something wasn't right but I think it is going to be ok.  Me and Casey went to lunch while the kids were at school which was fun.  We also dropped off his chain saw to be fixed.  It was windy today but we walked to get the boys from school which was nice.  Oliver fell on his scooter and it was traumatic as you can imagine.  The kids did their homework fast which was good.  Thanks for coming up Mom, drive safe.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...