Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday

That is strange Karen, I wonder how they found out your had a new one.  We had a really nice day with Mom.  Thank you so much again for coming up.  Oliver lost his first tooth this morning.  He looks so different with his tooth gone.  Mom and Isaac had a fun time on the field trip.  I walked this morning and then went to my exercise class.  We walked Oliver to school and both of the little kids fell so it was a hard walk.  I volunteered in Oliver's class which was fun.  We all met up after school and went to the mall.  We got a pretzel for an after school snack.  We looked at the Halloween store and got Ruthie some new dresses.  She was cute trying them on.  We at dinner at Hu Hot and it tasted really good.  Thanks again Mom, it was a fun day.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...