Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday

I made it back to the real world today BARELY.  How can you miss one day and end up so behind.  It is weird but it was so worth it.  I had such a nice time at the field trip.  We went to Walmart after work and then just vegged.  Be careful with the weather tomorrow.  Karen you might get snow.  We are going to meet Robina nd Jeramy tomorrow for dinner and give back Jenkins teddy bear.  I am sure he is missing it.  Oliver looks so cute with his watch and Ruth is going to love the dresses.  She is so dang cute.  Everyone enjoy the weather tomorrow.  Saturday we are going to Kamas and go to the Kingdom Ball on Saturday night.  It should be a lot of fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...