Monday, September 16, 2019

Love it

Robin that is a great idea using wood pallets.  I wasn't sure how to make the boat and that is perfect.  We can make a sail also.  That will be so much fun.  I will keep my eyes open for pirate bouty.  I am glad the funeral went well.  That has to be hard on Jeramy.  Karen I didn't see a rubic cube the whole weekend so I am no help.  I do have Jenkins dog.  I hope he isn't too sad it is missing.  Do you want to hook up Thursday or Friday for dinner and I will give it back.  :)  Rachel dad thinks I should leave after work and go up Parleys and miss all the traffic so I might be there earlier.  We went and picked up his computer glasses today.  I am not sure if he likes them yet.  It takes a while to get use to new glasses and he has to switch them off and on.  His hip is hurting him again so we just took it easy tonight.  I didn't realize how much I love to do those beads until we did them on Saturday so I took mine out and worked on it.  It was fun to do that.  I am going to Logan tomorrow for a field trip with Isaac on Wednesday.  I am pretty excited.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...