Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Busy Day

It was a quiet day and I got a lot done.  It felt so nice.  I need a couple more of them.  I am for sure moving into administration and only going to have on boss.  Ryan was really upset but I told him I would help him anytime he needed me.  I need calm in my life for sure.  I don't think that happens but it would be nice.  We just vegged tonight.  We did stop and Walgrens and get me some Musinex.  My headaches are a lot better and I thought it would be nice to have them in the house.  Robin, I am excited for you new house.  That is fun.  Rachel, I am glad you got some exercise.  I hope Isaac feels betters.  Poor kid.  Karen, good luck with school.  You have some fun classes this time.  Really a lot of what your major is about.  I am so glad that tomorrow is Thursday.  I am already getting ready for payroll again.  It sure makes the weeks go by fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...