Tuesday, January 21, 2020
WOW
Robin that was fast. Way to go. I am so happy for you. Life can change pretty fast. Not much going on with me. Work was busy and I just kept working. I am just going to try and get caught back up this week. I am excited for our sewing class this weekend. It will be fun to hang out. Maybe we can go look at the house when we are done. Not much else to report on my end. We did stop at Kohls and buy Isaac a new pair of pants that boy is growing. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment