Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday

Isaac wasn't feeling good this morning and said he needed to stay home.  So he stayed home and rested.  I think he is fine and will go to school tomorrow.  I let him rest and took the little kids to exercise class.  It felt really good to go, I hadn't gone since last week.  Oliver had school.  My and Ruth helped in his class.  The kids were playing really cute after school and I folded laundry.  I am working on getting the fabric ready for our class.  I will have it done by Friday.  I love all the fabric we choose out.  They are going to be pretty quilts.   Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...