Thursday, January 23, 2020

We are almost there

Wow Robin that is neat about the house.  Cleaning is easy to do.  I am so glad it is working out.  I have some boxes for you from reams of paper I got today.  I will bring them home. If you don't want them I will just put them in the dumpster.  I am for sure moving tomorrow to my new desk.  I think it will be good.  I am really nervous but a lot of times that is just me. We went to Sprouts after dinner to get pro biotics and they have the best fruit there.  I got some for the weekend.  I am so looking forward to the weekend.  Drive safe tomorrow Rachel.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...