Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday

That is really fast Robin, good job.  I hope that it is a smooth process, that is great.  We had a good day.  The kids played play dough all morning.  They loved the new set.  I needed some things at Sam's so we ate lunch there.  Oliver got to take home the class pet and he was super excited.  It is just a stuffed dog.  They have to write what they did with it and read a book to the dog.  It is cute. Oliver and Isaac always bug each other at dinner so I moved them to different chairs away from each other.  It is the end of the world as far as they are concerned.  I didn't realize it would be such a big deal.  I think it will help in the long run.  Love you guys.  The sewing class starts at 10:30 am.  I still haven't heard back about the mistake in the instructions but I have just skipped it and moved forward.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have it finished.  I signed the kids up for soccer for the spring.  It should be fun but busy.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...