Monday, January 20, 2020

sound asleep

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  We decided to come home yesterday and I sat down and feel sound asleep.  The graveside service was nice.  We stayed for awhile and had lunch afterwards and visited and then we had rented a hotel room so the kids could swim and we rested.  They came over later and swam for a little while and slept with us.  We got up and had breakfast there and then went swimming again.  We didn't have to check out until noon so we had a nice morning.  We went to church afterwards and it was nice to see everyone.  I have today off as well and I think we are hooking up with Rachel and going to Chuck E Cheese.  Robin, they best way to look for houses is to have time.  That way you can really find what you like.  It is a long process for sure. Everyone have a nice Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...