Thursday, February 20, 2020

And I am off

So my weekend started this evening.  We met up with Kay and Jeff for dinner.  Julie was sick.  We were going to Chin Waws but it was closed so we went to the Italian Village.  It tasted good.  We are going to hook up at 10 in the morning and do some moving.  It should be a fun day.  Rachel thanks for coming down on Saturday and helping.  Robin, I can pay for Jenkins to go to Pet's mart and spend the day if you would like that.  He might be happy there.  Not much else to report on my end.  Sean and Andrea's little boy Caleb broke his leg skiing.  Poor thing.  Have fun tomorrow sledding Rachel that will be fun to have a pull rope up the hill.  Karen drive safe tomorrow.  I am glad everything is going smoothly with your jeep repair.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...