Monday, February 17, 2020

Monday

You guys have a busy week.  Good luck with your car Karen and good luck with your house Robin.  That is exciting.  Everyone here had the day off and it was nice.  I got up early and I quilted my seasons quilt.  The kids slept in until 10 so I was able to finish it which was fun.  I just need to bind it.  We went on a bike ride up and down the street which was nice.  Me and Casey went to Lowes and got some stuff to finish the bathroom.  Then we looked at couches just to see how much they are.  After dinner we went to the jump zone and the kids loved that.  It was nice to have the day off.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...