Tuesday, February 18, 2020

closed

We closed on the house.. It was really nice to have it completed. The bank gave us a gift basket and the real estate place gave us a 100 dollar gift card. We were going to chin wha after bit it was closed. So we went to smokewood instead it was fancy and tasted good. Tomorrow is my Friday. I'm so excited I need some time off work. It's been so stressful and I'm ready to disconnect for a while. Hopefully we get the keys tomorrow. All of our spy's in Lehi told us they took the for sale signs down on the house lol so all of Jeramy's friends are excited. It will be fun. Jenkins has been wild so it will be nice to have him settled.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...