Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hump day

It might be hard when I have to work a whole week next week.  I hope I can do it.  I am a slagger Rachel.  I can't believe you got that many steps.  That is so many.  It was so pretty and cold today.  I hope it warms up soon.  Work has become so quiet.  I love it.  I am even getting caught up.  Amazing.  Dad said that Jared quit today. He said he won't work with out pay any longer.  I was proud of him.  He is going to be missed but someone needed to say no.  That was my big news for the day.  I am sorry you didn't get your keys today Robin.  That sucks.  I hope you get them tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...