Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thursday

It was cold here also.  I was freezing after my walk this morning and just laid in bed for a bit.  We went and got some cookies for Oliver to take to school tomorrow for his birthday.  Their were a ton a people at Shaffers so we were able to eat a snack there and had to go home.  Oliver and Ruth had school and I helped in Isaac's class.  He got a 100% on his spelling test and he has been taking AR tests.  I was proud of him.  I finished quilting my alphabet quilt.  I will put on the binding and then show you guys a picture.  My new machine is so fun.  We walked home after school and that was nice.  It is so pretty but cold.  After dinner we went to the Stem activity at the University.  There were a ton of people there.  They had neat activities but were running out of thing fast.  Oliver got the last airplane they had.  Their was a neat station with a microscope.  The had Isaac swab his mouth and we got to see it under the microscope.  It was a fun night.  Oliver was sad when we got home because he is going to miss being 5 and doesn't want to die.  I think he was just over tired and he has a hard time with change.  Ruthie wore her Grandpa loves me shirt and I took a video of her explaining what it says.  Good luck moving tomorrow.  We will be down on Saturday to help.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...