Monday, February 17, 2020

Holiday

I had a nice day off.  I slept in and then just laid around. I called Kay and Julie and we met up for lunch.  Dad went to work.  I took another bag of paper to shred and that felt nice.  One more to go and then I am all caught up.  We walked around Kohls and then went to Wingers for lunch.  Mark is suing Paul for money in a trust fund.  Paul said if he had just called him he could have had  his share of the money.  Angela quit her job and is working with her friends doing a day care.  I thought that was good info.  Robin, I am so excited for you.  You are going to love being settled.  I HATE moving.  Karen, I am so glad that they are fixing your car.  Let us know if you need anything.  Rachel, I am glad you had a nice day.  It is fun to just have a slow day.  I have to go back to the real world tomorrow.  I am not looking forward to that.  Oh well I only have to work 3 day because I am taking Friday off to help Robin move.  I should be able to handle that.  Everyone enjoy the weather.  it is suppose to be warming up a little bit.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...