Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday

That is exciting Robin, congratulations.  I am glad that it all worked out.  I am excited to see the house also.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and it is cold outside.  I took the little kids to story time and that was fun.  While the kids were at school me and Casey went to Ron's Mardi Gras lunch.  It is really good food and it is fun to go to.  I got a lot of fun mail today.  I got my new headphones, my small purse and a photo album that I made.  It is from 2016.  It was fun to look at and the kids really liked it.  After school the kids rode their bikes for a while and my visiting teachers came over.  We had the roast for dinner and it tasted really good, thank Mom.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...