Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Baby Stepping to Friday

Well I worked a little late to set up some interviews.  I hope it all works out.  Not much else going on.  Robin, I am so sorry your back hurts.  That is just awful.  I hope it feels better.  I am so glad you aren't in Chicago right now trying to set up wedding dresses.  You have been working up a storm for months.  Karen, I think your jeep might be a victim of the coronus virus.  It probably had to come from China.  Everything has been canceled at our place and there are hundreds of meetings to prepare us for the virus.  It is starting to get old already.  I am hoping they offer me to some time to work from home.  That would be nice.  I could sleep in and work late.  Drive safe tomorrow Rachel.  I am excited to play.  I am going to Winco after work and pick up some food.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...