Tuesday, March 10, 2020

news

Work was good.  It was busy.  I am not as nervous anymore and that is good.  I think I am calming down.  We hooked up with the Gumm gang for dinner and Kay said that Paul called from the doctor's office this morning and they are going to have to do a triple bypass surgery on Thursday.  Kay is flying down tomorrow morning and so is Scott and Jennifer.  Scott and Jennifer are staying until Sunday and Kay is staying for at least 3 weeks.  I guess he will be in ICU for 3 days and in the hospital for 5.  Kay was pretty upset.  I am so glad that Scott and Jennifer are going with her.  She doesn't know her way around at all.  They can teach her on where to get groceries, etc.  We went to all a dollar afterwards and got a few sticker books for the church.  Robin, I am so glad you go to slow.  You need some calm in your life.  You have had a lot of stress lately.  Karen, I am so glad the snow is melting.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice day.  I love the pictures of Oliver being a nija.  He is so serious.  Have a nice hump day tomorrow.  I loving having it lighter at night.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...