Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wednesday

Today was busy and good.  I went to exercise class and that was good.  After we dropped Oliver off we went and got a couple things for the science fair.  It is next week and we need to get started on it.  I had quilt group and that is always fun.  I love it.  I helped in Oliver's class and that went good as well.  The kids were good.  I was going to help the PTA hang up some posters but it was canceled.  Oliver had doughnuts are school and the other kids wanted one so we stopped at Lee's and got some on the way home.  The kids just played outside until dinner.  I was able to cut back the raspberries so they are looking good.   We are headed down tomorrow after we eat dinner so we aren't stuck in traffic.  Thanks for having us again.  They cancelled stake conference this Sunday and want to have normal church.  I need to figure out if I need to get primary organized.  What a mess.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...