Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday

It was a beautiful day today, we are enjoying it.  It was so dark this morning I skipped walked and just sewed.  The little kids slept in and then we went to story time.  Ruth had to wear red to school and the boys wore blue.  They looked cute.  We walked home from school and it was nice.  The kids played outside until dinner.  Casey and Isaac had activity days.  They were combining with the girls so I went and got the food drive all organized.  The primary is in charge of  handing out bags for a food drive so we are going to do it next Tuesday.  I left with the little kids and we and got Oliver a new zorro mask because he lost his other one.  Love you guys.  Karen you have had a rough week.  I hope that your car is done soon.  Good job sewing Robin, that feels nice.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...