Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday

Dad felt better today and even ate some solid food.  That was a good sign.  We went to the mall today to get a shoe holder.  I have all these shoes in boxes and I thought it would be nice to go through them and organize them.  Other than that is was a quiet day.  Rachel I am glad you are enjoying your church calling.  That makes me feel good.  Karen good luck on your tests.  I hope all goes well.  Robin, I hope you got a restful day.  You have been running.  I do have to admit I like it staying light longer.  It is so nice to have sunshine.  I have to go to work early for payroll.  Wish me luck.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...