Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday

I couldn't sleep last night so I didn't go into work very early but I got payroll done so that was nice.  We went to Lowes to get some electrical tape and they are limiting items to 10 items of cleaning supplies.  I thought that was a really smart idea.  They have canceled all travel at intermountain as well.  I can't tell you how many people I have to cancel their trips on.  Crazy.  Robin, I am so glad you get to stay home.  You just bought a whole week of sewing time.  Good for you.  Karen, I am sorry your tooth isn't ready for a stud.  That stucks.  I hope your jeep is ready on Wednesday.  Rachel, I took Friday off.  I thought I would work until you showed up and then we can hit the zoo.  Robin mentioned that Jeramy has never been to the aquarium.  Does that sound fun for Saturday?  Karen, I hope your mid terms go well this week.  Traffic has been so light lately.  I am wondering if people are starting to work from home.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...