Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hump day

I worked today at home, it was really busy but I survived.  Dad went to work but came home around 3.  We made veggie sandwiches for dinner and they tasted really good.  For Father's day I got dad some new olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  It was tasty  We didn't do anything else all night.  We are lazy lumps.  Karen, I love your hair.  Good luck Rachel with Ruth's hair cut.  She is going to look darling.  Oliver will be riding his bike before you know it.  He just needs some practice.  Robin, I am glad you are working from home again.  That will be nice not to have to commute.  I am going into to work tomorrow.  Everyone have a nice Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...