Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday

Robin that is weird you are going home again.  I hope you enjoy your time home.  You can do a lot of 3 d printing.  I went to work today to figure out some stuff on some new contracts I have to make payments on. I made a lot of progress.  Dad and I left around 3 and I clocked out in case we decided to play for a while and we did.  We went and got gas in the car and then went to Kohls.  It was fun.  I got me a new pair of pants.  Then we decided to drive out to IKEA.  There was a huge line to get in.  We were just goofing around so we just left and went to Capriotti's for dinner.  They have good sandwiches.  The governor said they aren't going to close down the state.  The economy can't handle that.  They are going to require masks a lot more I think.  Karen, you have been brave getting all those shots.  I am glad you are down to once a month.  Rachel, I love that rug.  I think you will really love it.  I love the quilt as well.  It is so cute.  I think you could either have a border or not.  It could be a really cute toddler quilt.  I was thinking of meeting in Pocatello around noon time.  I don't think we can check in until that time.  I will send everyone one reservations.  I thought we could play a little bit in the afternoon.  Rachel said the zoo is really good.  Then I thought we could do dinner, I am good either going out or take out and going to a park.  Then I thought we could take pictures in the evening.  Does that sound good to everyone?  Have a nice hump day.  I am working from home tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...