Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday

Robin we had to do an ice cream run also.  It was fun  We feel a lot better as well.  That is neat that girl got you a necklace.  Karen I am sorry you had to learn about where to put a warehouse but that does sound interesting to me.  Rachel, I never thought Ruth would want to cut her hair.  I always waited for her to cut it but she never has.  She will look beautiful no matter what length of hair she has.  That is a lot of hair to cut off. I signed us up for Friday at Lagoon.  They earliest time was noon. I worked from home today and dad went to the office for a while.  I have been so achy for such a long time.  The neck doctor gave me these pills when my neck really hurt to I took one of those today.  It has really helped.  I am going to take them all week and see if that will help.  My calves on my legs have been so sore for months.  I am going to work for a little while tomorrow.  I need to learn how to use a data base and I have been worried I would ruin it if I played with it too much.  Dad said to save it first and then make a copy of it and play with it.  I think I might do that as well.  Dad got his waders in the mail today so hopefully we can work on the pond next weekend.  I did make dad an appointment for next Tuesday to get a neck epidural.  He has been starting to hurt again and they help a lot.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...