Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday

Today was good.  I walked this morning and then we went to exercise class.  It was so fun to go and I was glad we went.  Oliver's friends were glad to see him.  He got something in his eye and it was sore, poor thing.  I finished the 5 course and it was python for data science.  The next course is really long and is python for data analysis.  We met Casey for lunch.  Ruthie really wanted to eat at sweeto burrito so we went there.  The library said we had a book due but we had turned it in.  So we went and found it on the shelf and turned it in.  We got new books also.  They wanted to go to the jump zone so we stopped home to get Oliver's stuffed animal.  He couldn't find it and got upset so we just stayed home.  We made cupcakes from scratch but I messed the frosting up.  After dinner we worked in the yard.  We stayed up late and watched the last of the Hobbit.  I found some of Ruthie's hair on the floor.  She cut some off the front but you can't tell.  She says she wants to cut her hair to her chin.  We may do that tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...