Thursday, June 25, 2020

Work

I went into work today but I didn't stay the whole time my boss was working from home so I just did a few things and then worked from home.  I am with Robin, I am liking it more and more working from home.  I can't believe it is my birthday.  We are going to Lagoon tomorrow.  Karen is coming with us.  I am excited to play this weekend.  Robin do you anything?  Did you find a sitter for Jenkins?  We can help pay for that if you would like us to.  Do you need me to pick up anything at Old Navy?  It is by Lagoon.  Well have a nice Friday.  LOVE MOM  PS I love the UPS checking joke.  That made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...