Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday

Robin, I hope that you have a fun anniversary. My day was good. I am glad that the weekend is here. My laptop isn't going to be here until Tuesday, but it has been shipped so that is good I guess. So I worked on my final project for logistics. It is a little annoying doing a power point without a mouse but i am making it thru. I am feeling less stress now that I have a good part of that done. Work was good. Nothing too exciting there. It did drag the last hour of the day, but that is usual for a Friday. i am glad that you guys had a fun time at Lagoon. I hope that you had a fun birthday Rachel. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...