Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday


Rachel, I am jealous.  What a fun day.  I am glad you went there.  That is the perfect place.  I am glad that Tony did well.  I think that is so neat he waited for Oliver to be OK.  That made my day.  Karen, I am glad you had short meetings today.  Robin, I am so glad you are taking some time off for your year anniversary.  What a fun time.  You enjoy your time together.  I hope there is a fun surprise awaiting for you.  :)  Not much going on with us.  Dad is working full time now at work so at lunch I went to Smiths and walked around.  I really need to move a little more when I am working from home.  After dinner we went to the Valley Fair Mall and walked around and then went to the Hobby Lobby.  It was nice to walk around.  I think tomorrow at lunch I am going to Walmart and walk around.  It is nice to get out of the house for awhile.  Thursday, I have to go into work early to do screenings.  We aren't taking temperatures any more so that will make it a lot easier.  I mostly just talk with people and get caught back up.  Everyone enjoy Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...