Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday

Today was good.  I took Tony on my walk this morning and it went better.  He is getting better at walks and we had a good time.  Around 11 we picked up some sandwiches and drove up to Tony's Grove.  We had a really fun time.  I love it up there.  Their are a ton of wildflower's and it is so pretty.  Tony did really well.  He got nervous when we were wadding in the lake.  I am not sure of it was the water or all the people.  Everyone thought he was so cute.  We hiked around the lake and it was so fun.  Oliver did fall and hurt his knee but I had a bandaid.  Tony was worried about him and wouldn't walk until he knew Oliver was better.  We came home and watched a movie which was nice to rest.  After dinner we went and got Karie Ann's and picked up Casey's car from his work.  Casey also fixed the first step, it was too wide.  It looks a lot better.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel
.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...