Friday, July 17, 2020

Thank you

Thank you guys for such a wonderful birthday and the wonderful gifts.  I am so so spoiled.  Love you guys.  We had a really fun day.  We went to the fabric store and Mom got me fabric for my birthday.  It was fun.  We went to fugies for lunch and it was so much fun.  The kids loved having the food cooked in front of them.  They were cute.  Lagoon was fun.  It wasn't crowded and we didn't have to wait in any lines.  The kids did the rocko plane a hundred time.  Isaac loved the Cannibal and Oliver loved Colossus.  I was so worried he would fall out but he was fine and loved it.  When we got home Casey had made me a cake and I opened presents.  The kids were excited and it was really fun.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...