Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday

Good luck with all your school work Karen.  You are doing a great job.  Today was good.  We went to exercise class.  We did circuits today and it is hard.   Mom got Ruth some cookie cutters so we made sugar cookies.  I was out of eggs so I had to run to the store first. We went to the jump some this afternoon.  No one was there at first and then kids built a big castle with the foam squares.  They were sad when they had to take it down.  Casey took the kids to Joann's to get me a birthday present.  They are cute.  When they got home we took Tony on a walk.  Oliver was doing good holding his leash.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...