Monday, July 13, 2020

Quiet Day

Dad went to work this morning and worked all day.  I guess that is going to be the new norm.  Batell wants to buy one I guess.  It feels like ground hog day movie to me.  I worked from home today and at lunch I turned on Monk and left it on for the noise.  It was funny because I got the Are you still watching sign.  Robin you must have ESP.  Karen, I hope your back feels better soon.  You don't have a kidney stone do you?  Is it move over your ribs?  I was worried about that one.  Rachel, I am glad the kids are excited for your birthday.  That makes it fun.  Ruth was organizing it all at Lagoon.  She is getting big.  Not much else to report.  We just watched Harry Potter tonight and Life in Pieces.  Everyone enjoy your Tuesday.  I am jealous Robin that you only have to work one more day.  I am going to take Friday off for Rachel's birthday.  Isaac is going to ride Cannibal with Rachel for her birthday.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...