Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Hump day

I am with Robin, I am so glad it is a short week.  I had a hard time focusing today.  Dad stayed home and went to the doctor.  He has to go alone. He was upset by that.  The doctor said magnesium might be good for him.  I looked it up and as long as you are really careful it might help.  It does upset your stomach so I am not sure how great that will work for him but we will give it a try.  Karen's computer didn't work so we went to Kamas to support the Geek Squad.  We went to dinner and then TJ Max.  Karen helped me pick out a really cute back pack purse.  It fit everything really well so I am excited to try that out.  Robin your flowers are beautiful.  WOW you are quite the gardener.  I am excited to go to Logan.  Rachel, Ruth's dance was so dang cute.  I am glad you had a good day.  Oliver looks so big in his bed.  It rained a little bit here also and it was so nice.  It was cooler.  I have to go to work early tomorrow to do COVID screenings.  Lucky me.  Rachel, you are amazing.  Way to go on the certificate.  You worked so hard on that.  WOW  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...