Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday

I was tired today but I made it through work.  I wasn't super busy but I got a lot done so that was nice.  We just vegged after work and watched Harry Potter.  Robin that is such a cute hummingbird feeder.  You are so gifted.  I am glad you had some nice time off.  Karen I am glad you went to the dentist.  Not too much longer and school will be done for the quarter.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice day.  You were dropping off and picking up all day.  Dad did change the oil in my car.  That was nice.  Have a good Tuesday.  Karen said it was suppose to cool down a little bit.  That will be nice it is so hot.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...