Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday

Thank for the fun birthday weekend.  We had a blast at bear lake, I love it there. Oliver loved the sandcastle we built and has talked about it all day.  We were all tired today.  Oliver had art class this morning and Ruth had princess camp.  I remembered to pick them both up so I was on a roll.  They both had a really good time and were so happy afterwards. Oliver's friend was in his art class he invited him over this afternoon to play.  Oliver had a really fun time.  Ruth made a princess wand and Tony chewed it.  So we went to the hobby lobby after we picked up Oliver and got more suppliers.  I noticed Oliver lost a tooth at the store so he picked a stuffed animal as his prize instead of money.  He is on to the tooth fairy.  Randy, Terri, Kimi and Max took us out to dinner for my birthday.  It was fun.  We came home and took Tony for a walk.  Ruth and Oliver ran too far ahead and Ruth was crying because Oliver wasn't waiting. So now no one can go ahead and we are all sticking together.  Everyone was sad but I think they were all just tired. Love you guys and thanks for the wonderful birthday.

Love
Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...