Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday

Today was good.  Oliver had art class and he had a fun time.  They made bubbles.and colored them.  Ruth had princess camp and she had a fun time.  She wore her Tangled dress and she was acting so cute.  I dropped Ruth off and had a half an hour so I went to the quilt store to spend my gift card.  I got stuff to make a cover for my sewing machine.  I ran out of time so I left my stuff and picked up Oliver and then went back to pay.  Kimi found out what gender her baby was so we went over this afternoon and found out.  It is a girl. Love you guys and I hope you have a good night.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...