Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday

It was a slow day at work today, I did get laundry done.  I made a zucchini casserole tonight with the zucchini you gave us Rachel.  It tasted really good.  I have another recipe I got from Linda and I am going to try that one as well.  I did go to Smiths on my lunch hour.  I was going to make hamburger soup but I spaced that out and it was too late.  I will make it tomorrow.  I was going to go into work tomorrow but they want me to come and do screenings early on Thursday so I am just going in on Thursday.  Dad has a doctor's appointment tomorrow but they don't let people come with him so I am not sure if he will go or not.  Karen congratulations on getting done with your classes.  It was nice to talk with you today Robin.  Rachel, I think it will be fun to go see Ruth dance tomorrow.  I can't believe they are closing Walmart on Thanksgiving.  I was really sad about that one.  Maybe black Friday will really be on Friday now.  Have a nice hump day.  I am glad I get Friday off.  I am excited to come up to Logan.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...