Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday

Thanks for coming up tomorrow.  It will be fun!!  Tony didn't sleep well last night.  He needed to use the bathroom and we had a hard time falling back to sleep.  I took Tony to get his second shots and it took forever and we had to wait in our hot van.  They need a better system.  Casey brought us lunch home which was nice.  IsaacWIsaac had hismhis lasttlast magic class today. He has really enjoyed them.  We mowed the lawn this evening, it looks nice.  It was cool and rainy this evening and it was a pretty walk.  We bought some corn fr the neighborhood for tomorrow.  Drive safe.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...