Wednesday, August 12, 2020

day off

Good luck on the date Karen. Dating is hard but it's nice if it all goes well. Hopefully he's a nice guy. Jeramy stayed home today his stomach was upset from the icecream we had yesterday. We think it's fancy icecream and they use real milk or whole milk and now we think he's lactose intolerant. Work was good but I lost motivation after lunch. But I got stuff done so that's a bonus. We borrowed a ladder from jeramys xfather in laws we started to put up supports that were higher to reach. We were going to get food truck Wednesday but no food trucks were there. It was terrible. So we went to slim chickens instead. Then I worked on the gazebo a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...