Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday

 Thanks for the fun weekend.  We had a really fun time.  Oliver fell and landed on his head.  We were worried but he is doing really well today.  Which was good.  This morning we ran errands.  We picked up my quilt and five dollars.  I was talking with the kids what we should do with it.  Oliver said he didn't want to talk about it and Ruth said I could spend it on what I wanted and they would spend their money on what they wanted.  It was so funny.  We also went to PetSmart and grocery shopping.  I cleaned the house and picked up rotten apricots in the yard.  Tonight Tony had puppy class.  He did really well and I learned a lot.  Thank you Mom and Dad for the class.  Love you guys and have a good night.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...