Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tuesday

I got a lot done at work today.  I organized all the bills I needed to pay.  It felt nice to get them under control.  We just had a quiet evening for dad's birthday.  Robin no worries about the hotel.  I just never want you to think you aren't invited.  This is mostly because we promised the kids a night in the hotel if we didn't go to Lagoon in over 100 degree weather.  I am going to take Friday off and me and Rachel are taking the kids to Lagoon and then do a little school shopping.  I am so sorry Jeramy had a bad day.  That is hard.  I wasn't as tired to day and that helped.  Rachel tell Casey congratulations on the raise.  That is unheard of in this time.  Well everyone have a great hump day.  We are busy making spiders for Halloween decorations.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...