Saturday, August 15, 2020

one more thing

Today was good. I got alot done. I cleaned up the boxes and garbage from the gazebo. Then I mowed the lawn. We had a step on our deck that when you steped on it the wood would give. I thought it just needed to be rebraced underneath. So we unscrewed the boards and everything was rotten out. So I decided to get a miter saw and just fix it all. So we went to harbor freight and they had a great deal on a saw then we went to Lowe's and picked up some wood. I fixed it all and repainted it. I was going to take a picture but it looks the same it just doesn't feel like it's going to break when you stand in it. Then Jeramy s friends came over and checked out the gazebo. I'm tired and will most likely sleep tomorrow 😃 hope lagoon was fun! It was a hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...