Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday

 Good for you Karen.  That is exciting.  We had a good day.  I walked and went to exercise class, we did high today and I like that.  At Isaac's magic graduation I ran into a girl I went to college with.  She is teacher preschool music classes.  She sent me information.  I told her I wasn't interested but she said she needed more people for her preview class so me and Ruth went to that today.  It was fun and Ruth liked it.  It is a $100 to start to buy the supplies you need and then $45 a month.  It seemed expensive.  After we were done we went to the jump zone.  I read When a Monster Calls for bookgroup next month.  It was so so sad it made me sad the rest of the day.  We went to Walmart to get a trash can cover so Tony can't get in.  We went on a walk after dinner and watched some Harry Potter.  Isaac finished reading the first book so we are watching it.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...