Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday

I was tired today so I took a nap for my lunch hour.  It felt nice.  It was another hot one today.  We did go to Winco after work and that felt nice to walk around.  I really like Winco.  That is a neat picture of the hummingbird Robin.  That is something to catch a picture of them.  They are fast.  Karen, I am glad that the fire is contained in Parleys.  They said they are prohibiting outdoor shooting.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice day.  I am glad you got your quilt back.  We promised the kids if they didn't go to Lagoon when it was over 100 degrees we would get a hotel by Lagoon and go twice.  We ae going Friday night.  Robin do you and Jeramy want a room?  You don't have to go to Lagoon but you could get away if you want to.  Let me know. I can't believe school is going to start next week for everyone.  I am so not ready for that one.  Summer always goes to fast.  Dad has been making spiders for Halloween decorating and that is fun.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...